The Lunch Program is provided through the Parent Service Organization, (PSO), and is the PSO’s largest passive revenue generator. The lunch program consists of pre-ordered catered food delivered by local food vendors as well as snacks and instant lunch options, such as Top Ramen and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, available for purchase with cash at the concessions counter during the lunch hour. This program is run 100% by parent volunteers. The PSO, in turn, uses those monies generated to support Teacher Appreciation, school events and student enrichment.
Ordering lunches has never been easier!
Lincoln Preparatory Academy has partnered with BOONLI to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their smartphone, tablet or computer.
** Please note, if you already have an account with Boonli, through Archway Lincoln, you must create account with Lincoln Prep, since the URL is different. The good news is that you can use the same password!
Registration and Ordering is Opens July 25!
- Go To: https://greathearts.boonli.com – (please bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is: LPA23
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: A $5.00 fee is charged with your first order only so that we can offer our lunch program online.
- MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – for new and changed orders.
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!
If you would like to sign up to volunteer in the lunchroom, please click here.
- FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email the Lunch Coordinator, Kim Searcy and she’ll get back to you right away.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.