Help Show Your Appreciation To Our Teachers . . .
Teachers have a huge impact on our children. We, in the Lincoln Prep PSO, believe that teachers should be regularly appreciated and recognized for the influence they provide to our children. The best way to support our teachers is to participate in the Community Investment Campaign.
PSO takes regular opportunities to honor our teachers, including:
- Quarterly Teacher Appreciation lunches
- August 24
- December 2
- February 15
- April 5
- May 5
- Monthly Birthday recognition
- Stock the Pantry – families are asked to donate snacks a couple times a year to stock the teacher’s lounge pantry
- Winter Break Gift and Treat in December
- Snowstorm family gift giving in December
- Teacher Appreciation Week Celebration in May
Watch the Weekly Friday Newsletter for current Teacher Appreciation Needs
Current Teacher Appreciation Signups
Faculty and Staff Favorite Things
If you’d like to give your teachers or staff a gift and want to know what they like, check out their favorite things by clicking on their name on the School Faculty and Staff Page.