Your PSO is made up entirely of volunteers. We thank you visiting this page and getting involved.
Make sure to click the “Get Updates” button on the right to get our latest news and to read the school’s weekly newsletter.
Steps to Volunteer:
- If you know what you want to do, see our signups below or email our committee lead
- If you don’t know what you want to do, review our list of committees here.
- Email our PSO President at PSOPresident@LincolnPrep.org with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Preference to be contacted by email, text or phone call
- Committee or area you would like to volunteer with (if you are unsure, just say you want to get involved and we’ll take it from there)
- Fill out your background check information through the Raptor system. Information is below.
- A PSO representative will be emailing you with information on how you can help in the areas you are interested.
***REMEMBER*** In order to volunteer at school, you MUST have a background check. It should only take a couple of days to get clearance, so please do this if you plan on volunteering at school anytime during this year.
** The Raptor system can give clearance in as little as 48 hours. Click here to be taken to the site. The cost is $5.
Questions regarding the Raptor system should be directed to the Prep Office Manager, Roz Revis.
Your Lincoln Prep PSO